Enterprise Sales Rep
The Enterprise Sales Representative at IncentivePilot will be responsible for all things sales, from prospecting to closing, and is adept at every step of the process. You’ll be working directly for one of our founders to hunt down and close our first set of customers and grow our business beyond an already exciting $5M annual recurring revenue. You’ll be our client’s first introduction to the Incentive Pilot SaaS platform and will represent our brand in a way that makes us proud and aligns with our approach of adding value and solving problems above all else.
As a member of our team, you should find excitement in challenging yourself and growing quickly. You should be ready to soak up all you can from the environment we’ve created and give back just as much in return. And, finally, it’s imperative that you have confidence in your skills and your perspective, and that you bring that energy into your work on a daily basis.
Who You Are
- You're excited to be our first sales hire and take on the responsibility for actively bringing in new customers to help grow our company.
- You know the entire sales process inside and out and excel at every stage, including: prospecting, cold and warm outreach via phone and email, discovering a customer's needs and pain points, demoing software, negotiating costs, and getting a commitment to close the deal.
- You’re adept at handling multiple complex deals simultaneously while communicating and selling to enterprise-level companies.
- You understand that a client relationship doesn’t end after the sale and you strive to create an internal working relationship between sales (you), client management (inside sales), and support teams (marketing, product design and development, and leadership), that functions seamlessly.
- You see the value in tracking your sales activities and are able to accurately report on your efforts for any given week.
- You’re a charismatic communicator. You like people and people like you.
- You like the spotlight, giving presentations, and are well versed in telling easily understandable stories that clearly illustrate value to prospective clients.
- You’re comfortable building relationships remotely (via email, phone, and video conferencing) for a nation-wide client base without the benefit of in-person meetings.
- You do all of these things with empathy, integrity, and curiosity.
Important! This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 5+ years of experience building relationships and selling for technology or SaaS companies with a proven track record of exceeding quota from new enterprise business.
- Experience fostering deep relationships and expanding an enterprise client base over time.
- Top-notch verbal, written, collaborative, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills.
- A long-standing appreciation for sales processes and the value of intermixing fun into a work environment, with creative collaboration.
- Bonus: Start-up experience.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- You must be able to occasionally commute to and from various different locations in Phoenix, Arizona for special internal team meetings.
- You must be able to occasionally travel to external locations across the United States to meet with clients in their home offices.
- You must be able to constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a projector and computer printer.
- You must be able to frequently communicate with team members and clients to make recommendations, present work, provide updates, and respond to inquiries relating to the Incentive Pilot platform. It’s required that you are able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- You must be able to constantly inspect and assess the Incentive Pilot product and related sales information using a computer screen and other means of visual communication, such as a whiteboard and written documents.
- Competitive salary
- Generous commission
- Fully remote work environment
- Open vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Matching 401k (4%)
- Reimbursement for professional development
- Ground floor access to a growing team of dedicated entrepreneurs
- Working with a leadership team that values independence and self-starters